Epson l120 is a multifunction ink tank printer popular for delivering top-notch printing services with reliability and affordability. Using this printer, anyone can produce outstanding printing results that will surely meet personal or professional printing requirements. Usually, when you purchase a new printer, it comes with an installation CD. But, if you do not have it or you have lost it somewhere, you can also set up the Epson l120 without a CD. To know How to install the Epson l120 printer to a laptop without CD, read this post. Here, we have shared all the important instructions you need to follow to complete the printer installation process.
Setup Epson l210 printer without CD: Guidelines To Follow
The CD comes along with your printer that has the software and drivers to install that helps your device to communicate with computer and printer documents. However, it is not necessary to use the CD for the setup. You can also visit the absent official website and install the appropriate drivers in software for your device. Here are the step-by-step guidelines you need to follow:
- Turn on your computer which you would like to install on the Epson l120 printer.
- After that, turn on your printer as well.
- Now, unplug the USB cable from your Epson printer. Plug it back only if you are prompted to do so.
- After this, you need to visit Epson official website and download the appropriate driver setup file for your device.
- Proceed with the onscreen instructions to the printer installation process.
- Now, with the help of a USB cable, you need to connect the printer and computer whenever the installation wizard prompts you to do so.
- Follow the wizard instructions carefully to complete the process.
- Once you have executed all the setup guidelines successfully, your printer will be ready to use.
So, these are some simple instructions that can help you with the Epson l120 printer installation on your computer without a CD. Here, we would like to tell you one thing that driver installation is a critical part of the printer setup process. If you want to make efficient use of your device to print the documents, then you must install the correct drivers for it. The printer software and drivers are responsible for effective communication between the printer and computer, and if they don't work well, your device won't be able to print or communicate. So make sure that you install the correct driver version for your device. Also. The software you are downloading must be compatible with your computer.
The above-discussed steps will help you with How to install Epson l120 printer to a without CD. Once you have completed the setup you can print the documents as per your preference whenever you want. The mentioned guidelines are simple and easy to follow, but, if you still have a doubt, or there is any other technical query hampering your experience, contact the experts. The professionals are available around the clock to help and share the best possible solution to fix your problem.