HP Deskjet 2652 is an HP printer model that comes with innumerable features to share an incredible printing experience with the users. The device comes with basic functionalities. The HP Deskjet 2652 install process is easy to complete with some simple steps. Whether you want to use the printer for occasional printing tasks, or for regular printing, HP Deskjet 2652 is an ideal choice for all. To know more about the printer setup and installation, keep on reading. In this post, we are going to highlight all the necessary guidelines that can help you with the setup and installation of your HP DeskJet printer.
Features of HP Deskjet 2652 Device:
- HP Deskjet 2652 printer supports Mobile printing and WiFi printing.
- The device comes with WiFi direct printing features, so you do not need to rely on the internet every time for document printing.
- Compatible with Google Cloud print ad Apple Airprint.
- Print the documents using your smartphone device.
HP Deskjet 2652 install: guidelines to follow
Unbox your printer and place it in some convenient location.
Connect your printer and computer to the power outlet. Turn on both devices.
When the device is turned on, print the test page to check the connection.
Install HP easy start on your PC.
During the installation, you will be prompted to choose the connection type. Select USB as your connection type.
Use a USB cable to connect your printer and computer. You need to connect the cable when prompted.
Visit the HP official website and install the appropriate printer driver for your device.
Proceed with the onscreen instructions to complete the printer setup process.
So, now that you know about the fascinating features supported by the HP DeskJet 2652 device, let's proceed next and learn the simple steps to log in.
HP Deskjet 2652 printer using WPS pin
WPS connection helps your printer to perform seamlessly and print effectively. Here are the step-by-step guidelines to do the task:
- Find the WPS button on your HP DeskJet printer.
- Check the speaker present on the backside of your printer, you can find the WPS pin on it.
- Note down the pin.
- To know the WPS pin of your HP printer, you need to press and hold the Wi-Fi and receive buttons together for 3 seconds.
- The blinking Wi-Fi light will indicate that the WPS push-button setup is in progress.
- Click on the information button within 2 minutes to get connected through a WPS connection.
- Proceed with the on-screen guidelines to complete the task.
So, these are some simple steps that can help you with the HP Deskjet 2652 install process on your device. The mentioned steps are simple and easy to follow. but, if you still have a doubt or there is any other technical query not letting you complete the setup, contact the experts. The experts will help you to find the best possible solution to your problem and make sure that you have a reliable printing experience.