Epson is the most ideal printer for your home office because it offers great speed, high-quality performance, and is light on your pocket. Its compact design is an attractive feature. But, nothing is perfect and we agree. Is your Epson WF-2540 printing blank pages? Well, various factors lead to such a problem. Let’s dive deep into the causes and troubleshooting steps for Windows and Mac OS:
Causes of Epson WF-2540 Printing Blank Pages:
- You must ensure that the printer is placed on a flat and stable surface. It might not work properly if it is placed on a tilted base.
- You may need to replace the ink cartridges if they are old or don’t have much ink
- Keep in mind that you have removed the yellow tape from the ink cartridges before installing them in the printer.
- Ensure that you are using the paper as recommended in the product specifications.
- Keep in mind that transparencies and vellum paper are not allowed.
- To check whether the nozzles are clogged, print a nozzle check pattern.
- Now, clean the print head, if required.
- Make sure that you correctly enter the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software.
- Ensure that your device does not have any blank pages.
- In your printer software’s Preview option you must check for blank pages before you print and delete them.
- You can choose to Skip Blank Page in your printer software in case you are printing from Windows or a Mac.
- Follow the steps mentioned below to select the settings for your operating system.
How to Resolve The Issue Step By Step for Windows:
- Follow the given prompts according to your Windows
- For Windows 10:
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
- Now select the settings option.
- Go to the devices option and then choose Printers and Scanners.
- Now, choose your printer from the list and click on Manage then select printing preferences.
- For Windows 8:
- Go to the Apps screen.
- Then go to the Control Panel.
- Choose the Hardware and Sound option.
- Next, go on the Devices and Printers tab.
- Now, by right-clicking your printer select the Printing preferences.
- For Windows 7:
- Click on the start icon on the bottom left corner of your desktop.
- Choose the Devices and Printers option.
- Now Right-click on your printer.
- Select the printing preferences to proceed.
- For Windows Vista:
- Press the Windows button on the keyboard.
- Now, select the Control Panel tab.
- Go to the Hardware and Sound option.
- And, select the Printers option.
- Now, by right-clicking on your printer select the Printing preferences option.
2. Now, click on the Maintenance tab and choose the Extended Settings option.
3. Now, tap on the Skip Blank Page option.
4. Next, press OK to save your settings in the system.
How to Resolve the Issue Step-By-Step for Mac:
- Initially, you have to open the Apple menu.
- Next, you have to select the System Preferences option.
- Now, you must select, Print & scan, Print & Fax, or Print & Scanners.
- From there select your printer.
- Then, click on the option ‘Options and Supplies’.
- Now you have to choose the Driver or Options.
- Choose the Skip Blank Page to proceed further.
- Now Press OK, and you’re done.
No More Blank!
Epson WF-2540 printing blank pages no more! You just got yourself rid of the constant worry that Epson WF-2540 is printing blank pages. We have listed the steps for each operating system separately and clearly. Hope all your queries are resolved in this blog. But, if you are still confused over something then contact us on our toll-free number and we will clear the air for you.